Architectural Design Environmental Engineer & Engineer Intern - Experience requirements: HVAC Systems design. Candidates must be customer-oriented, team players interested in working on diverse and challenging projects with a proven expertise, strong communication skills and proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Ability to solve problems with new and innovative solutions.
- Provide planning, staffing, scheduling, and budget management on projects
- In depth knowledge of general building construction and design essentials.
- Ability to handle multiple complex assignments simultaneously
- Attend meetings with architects, owners and building managers to discuss future and or current projects.
- Assist the Business Development Department in pursuing new work including participation in client presentations.
Marketing Mgr for Client Development Position to manage marketing mix concepts of segment positioning and client segmentation and to develop marketing strategies to drive brand equity, revenue and profitability. Knowledge of and ability to apply marketing strategies to marketing tactics.
1. Brand Knowledge/Brand Equity: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing mix concepts (e.g., segment positioning, SWOT analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, customer segmentation).
2. Business Knowledge: Knowledge of procedures and marketing mix elements that drive increase in volume and brand equity.
3. Marketing Direction: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing strategies (marketing programs)
4. Management: Knowledge of basic management concepts (process, benefits/features, channels, training).
5. Planning & Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and other to ensure that work is completed efficiently in light of the strategies and destination of the department and organization. Strong project management skills required.
6. Communicating Effectively: Conveying information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information to ensure understanding, solicits input from the audience during the communication.
7. Building Value Based Relationship: Generating alliances internally and externally by continuously identifying and acting on those things that will create success for the company and its clients.
8. Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships: Developing and using collaboration for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives & developing relationships.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
GNA Consulting Engineers
986 Middle Turnpike
STORRS, CT 06268 USA
or email to: